01/08/2014

Música do dia



#Maroon5 #ItWasAlwaysYou

Vídeo:


Letra:

Woke up sweating from a dream
With a different kind of feeling
All day long my heart was beating
Searching for the meaning
Hazel eyes, I was so color blind
We were just wasting time
For my whole life we’ve never crossed the line
Only friends in my mind
But now I realize

It was always you
Can’t believe I could not see it all this time
All this time
It was always you
Now I know why my heart wasn’t satisfied
Satisfied
It was always you, you
Now I’m guessing who
Looking by now I know it was always you
Always you

All my hidden desires finally came alive
Know I never told a lie to you so I will not start tonight

Hazel eyes, I was so colorblind
We were just wasting time oh oh yeah
For my whole life we’ve never crossed the line
Only friends in my mind
But now I realize

It was always you
Can’t believe I could not see it all this time
All this time
It was always you
Now I know why my heart wasn’t satisfied
Satisfied
It was always you, you
Now I’m guessing who
Looking by now I know it was always you
Always you

Woke up sweating from a dream
With a different kind of feeling

It was always you
Can’t believe I could not see it all this time
All this time
It was always you
Now I know why my heart wasn’t satisfied
Satisfied
It was always you, you
Now I’m guessing who
Looking by now i know it was always you
Always you

It was always you



Letra traduzida AQUI






4 comentários:

  1. Amei o seu blog linda playlist bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada gata, bom final de semana pra você também.

      Excluir
  2. Puts, os caras são muito bons hehe.
    Beijos <3 http://quemdiriamenina.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Cantam muito mesmo! haha
      Beijos ♥
      Vou passar lá no seu blog :3

      Excluir